Contact Us Today!

Phone: (859)288-5107 (859)288-5107


Special Facebook Promotion

Like us on Facebook and get 10% off your next order.

Child Support - After Mr. Boyd assists you in obtaining the original child support Court Order from the Family Court, the Kentucky Division of Child Support through the County Attorney's Office(Fayette County Attorney's Office, Kentucky) may proceed with enforcement of this child support Court Order FREE of charge if you are the parent with custody of the child(ren) and you otherwise qualify with the County Attorney's Office.
The Kentucky Child Support Guidelines are used to determine the amount of child support due regarding each child. The Kentucky Child Support Calculator can be assessed to determine this amount.
Note: If this is a CRIMINAL case, you need to contact a criminal attorney(NOT Mr. Boyd).
If this is a civil case and you are the non-custodial parent and child support is due and owing OR you are about to go to Family Court over this issue, a family member may contact your County Attorney's Office (Fayette County, Kentucky) and ask for the case worker on your existing current child support case, then, request to make payment arrangements based upon your current income and your current bills/expenses. If you are currently incarcerated for failure to pay child support, a family member may contact the jail who may in turn contact the County Attorney's Office and request a work release in order for you to be released during work hours to earn money to pay off your existing child support obligation.
However, If your have further inquiry and/or want to hire Mr. Boyd to represent you in this matter, call (859)288-5107 for further assistance.
Print | Sitemap
© Tony Boyd