Contact Us Today!

Phone: (859)288-5107 (859)288-5107


Special Facebook Promotion

Like us on Facebook and get 10% off your next order.

Juvenile cases - If a social worker took your child/children away from you, you are the parent or are in a parental role regarding this child/children, the Family Court may appoint you a FREE attorney to represent you in the Juvenile Court Case, If your quality. Additional information may be obtained at Kentucky Cabinet for Health and Family Services and childhelp.
However, If your have further inquiry and/or want to hire Mr. Boyd to represent you in this matter, call (859)288-5107 for further assistance.
Print | Sitemap
© Tony Boyd