Contact Us Today!

Phone: (859)288-5107 (859)288-5107


Special Facebook Promotion

Like us on Facebook and get 10% off your next order.

Emergency Protective Orders - Where there is spouse abuse and/or abuse of children involved and you believe you and/or your child/children are in IMMEDIATE danger, you may consider whether or not to call for immediate assistance (911) OR calling the Police, your County Sheriff's OfficeWomens Law, the Kentucky State Police, and/or the Kentucky Cabinet for Health and Familiies Services. If you need to protect yourself and/or your child/children through an Emergency Protectice Order, then call your Fanily Court Clerk's Office / Circuit Clerk's Office(phone #s in your phone book) for instructions to go in and complete the appropriate form. If your want Mr. Boyd advice on completing this form and/or want Mr. Boyd to represent you in Court for this EPO proceeding, call (859)288-5107 for further inquiry.
Note: If you believe your child(while not with you, Ex - while with other parent during visitation) is being neglected or abused, call Social Services (KY Cabinet for Families and Children)(phone #s in your phone book or call Family Court or Sheriff's Office to get the phone # for Social Services. CAUTION HOWEVER, If this turns out to be a FALSE REPORT and NOT confirmed by the child / Emergency Room Records / Hospital Records / Police Reports / other Adult Witness willing to testify, THIS MAY DAMAGE YOUR CUSTODY/VISITATION CASE(if you are pursuing one). If there are any questions in this regard, call Mr. Boyd at (859)685-1022 for further inquiry.
Print | Sitemap
© Tony Boyd